Sunday, May 2, 2010

Big Fat Hand!


So yesterday Jeff went out to do some weed eating and I really wanted to help. He came in and I went out to do my share. After about 5 minutes he came out to tell me Colton was hungry. I went in the house and took off my glasses to clean them. I looked down at my hand and it was HUGE! It was so swollen I couldn't get off my wedding ring. I took Colton and went to my mom and dads to see what I should do. Mom took Colton and I stood at the sink soaking my hand in cold water and then putting lots of soap on it to try and get my ring off. I did this a few times and then tried some olive oil. It finally came off with lots of pulling. I don't know what made my hand swell up but to be safe I took benadryl. When I woke up this morning it was still swollen but not as bad. Its so strange to have the palm of my hand so fat its hard to grip things and make a fist. I hope it goes down more soon! For now I just have a fat man hand! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment