Thursday, May 13, 2010

A new hobby?

I have always love taking pictures although I have never really gotten into it. I borrowed a friend very nice camera yesterday and started taking pictures! I LOVE IT! I really hope that I can get into this more. The big boys were kind of hard to get pictures of. They were too busy digging in the dirt to pose for me. Colton however made for a very good test subject. I also had Krystal over, she listened to most of what I told her to do. :) I think I got some pretty good pictures for my first at it. Im very excited to spend the summer taking pictures!!! If you want any done let me know!!! I would have to practice as much as I can!!!






















1 comment:

  1. Nice! I love the pictures... you did an excellent job! You'll have to take some pictures of Evan and I this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete