Monday, May 3, 2010

Sick or not?


Last week Alex and Graysen took turns throwing up for one whole day. I thought we were over it since its been just over a week since the last person was sick....that was until Graysen threw up last night. Now I am left wondering, did he eat something his tummy didn't like or is he sick. When he was sick last week it took 3 whole days for Alex to start throwing up after Graysen stopped. I feel like I am just on hold now waiting to see if any one else starts throwing up. I hate being on lock down. How long do I wait???? I cant stay locked up forever waiting for someone to get sick. *sigh* I guess this is just life as a mom with little ones. knock on wood, cross your fingers and say a prayer that nobody else(especially Jeff) get this...whatever it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment