Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Rolling with the punches

It seems like every time things start going good and we start getting every thing on track something happens. Jeff is down to working 3 days a week. That's not really working out so well for us but we roll with it. We have done this before and I'm sure we will do this again. I know we are not the only ones going through this right now but man does it stink! We are currently on the hunt for a new job that will work with Jeff going to school. We had a little scare recently, we thought I was pregnant...while this is in our plan somewhere down the line right now its not what we are ready for. Thankfully it turned out that I am not! :) Although if I had been we would have just done what we had to and made it work! I'm so proud of Jeff for all he does. He works so hard to take care of our family. Going to school, working, and doing side jobs to make ends meet. He is truly amazing and I'm lucky to have him!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you guys find a new job SOON! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly...I am so happy you left a comment because I couldn't figure out your blog site. Thanks for the comment...we just love the blanket you made for Faith...it is her favorite...thus the inspiration for my efforts.

    ReplyDelete