Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Just a few of the reasons I think my husband is a rock star.

8 years ago I met a boy. He was super shy and a little crazy. I never thought I would date him much less marry him and have 4 sweet babies together. He is really the most amazing man I have even known. He does so much for our family every day. For example, this morning he woke up at 3:30 so he could be at work 2 hours early. Nobody else in his group went in early this morning. Now this is pretty awesome, but what makes it so much more then that is that he will get home from work today just to turn around and go to school until until 9:30 tonight. He does this on a pretty regular basis. He is working as much overtime as he can in the next few months so we can safe money for when Leena is born. Jeff is going to take a week off of work to help me out with the boys since I will be having a c-section. Hence the over time. Last night he helped the boys pick up all the toys and clothes that managed to get spread all over the house. Then he swept and mopped the dinning room, living room and hall way. Then he did his homework! This man is amazing! I really cant say it enough, he really is more then I could ever ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment